Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship
The official HOWC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jean-e-K is back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index -> Driver Transfers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raptor13
Go Karter
Go Karter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Jean-e-K is back! Reply with quote

Hi guys.

Some of you would remember me as Jean-e-K. Just to let you know, Im back and Im interested in joining you in a league or some races again.

Any seats available? Very Happy
BenAD
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome back mate! Smile
Look for my name in the Bioshock Credits Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
gadefrde
Go Karter
Go Karter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Phil Smile

All the information about the stock car league can be found in the Stock car forum. There is a topic with the calendar as well as the rules

. As Javier said there was actually a race happened right now, although it seems that has been delayed till tomorrow night, at 7.30pm GMT / 8.30pm Current England Time.

I think all the guys use msn http://www.longchamp-beige.com and I am sure if you get on the server with them they will be more then willing to help you out.

If you havent done so already, go to the Round 4 Details topic. This should have all the links and information to get your game setup.

If you have any questions dont hesistate to ask either on the forum or via email to me (admin@howc.net).

Have fun

Sac Longchamp Soldes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index -> Driver Transfers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: