Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1038) in /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1038) in /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1038) in /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486
Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship :: View topic - Round 18 Brazil - Results
Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship
The official HOWC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Round 18 Brazil - Results

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index -> 2006 GP4 Offline League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenAD
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Round 18 Brazil - Results Reply with quote

Results!

Brazil Results

Final Standings!!

Drivers Standings
Teams Standings
Look for my name in the Bioshock Credits Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BenAD
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big congratulations to Sebastian Tarallo for taking out the 2006 Hawkeye GP4 World Championship! His name will be added to the list of champions including people such as Zaahir Essa, Erdem Coban and Chris Connolly. Great driving mate and richly deserved for your outright speed and for sticking in there and racing at almost every meeting!

And a big congrats also to Scorpion racing for taking the constructors title, was a shame that my team had no drivers for most of the final part of the season, but we had fun battling with you guys none the less and you guys deserve it!

At thus this marks the end of Synergy and myself (in a driving capacity) as part of the HOWC GPx, a sad moment really for me in some ways, however the league will continue to go from strength to strength and I will as always be admining next year.

Big thanks to 33 drivers who took part throughout the year, I hope you had alot of fun out there, there was alot of close races and results throughout the field and it looked very competitive out there. Hope most of you will join us again next year, I will start discussions on where to from here soon, but there will most definantly be a GP4 2007 season Smile

Until then, keep those GP4 skills sharp!
Look for my name in the Bioshock Credits Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
stadulni
Go Karter
Go Karter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to Sebastian Tarallo for the winner champioship of pilots and the Scorpion Team for the winner champioship of teams.

Congratulations, also, the Ben for the administration of the championship.

And thanks to Jorge Paes for the invitation and in the certainty of that in the next year in we will find them for more one season of fun.

Excuse my poor english... Confused

Eduardo Stadulni
jcaranti
Formula Ford Driver
Formula Ford Driver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to Sebastian for winning the championship!!

As for Brazil my qualify it was ok, nothing fancy.
For my race it was good but maid a nice spin and lost 8 seconds Razz
Anyway im happy with the win from pole position.

Cheers Very Happy
GP4 ARGENTINA 2006-2007 RACE DRIVER CHAMPION
HOWC GP4 2007 RACE DRIVER CHAMPION
WEB ADMIN HOTLAPS.DE GP4 & GP4 ADDON
lobo288
Formula Ford Driver
Formula Ford Driver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohooo, we did it, well done Sebastian & Andrés, what a team.

Congrat to everyone who participated in most of the races, those are the winners here, people like Dirk and Doug, the other guys like me, didn´t had enough comitmment or didn´t find the time to participate, but it´s good to see that there´s some people who did it ! ! !

Just like real F1 Sebastian showed that speed isn´t the only important thing and he found a great consistancy between Spa and Interlagos Wink

Bye

Iván
Formula Ford Driver
Formula Ford Driver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i want to thank personally to Daniel Marrone, my team-mate, who joined at Imola, a really cool guy, a fast learner if possible, i´m very happy to see him upthere.

4 argentinian in Top6 thats great ! Laughing
Go Karter
Go Karter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Sebastian Tarallo and congrats to the Scorpion Team Cool

Many thanks to Ben for all his hard work with the admin (and those who helped out when he was not available Wink )

It was great fun racing with you guys this year,I hope to race again next year.... I might be looking to join a different team as I'm not sure if Dennis and the Ford F1 team will be around next year

It's a shame I missed a load of the races toward the end of the season but I was working abroad,I hope to be more consistent next year

All the best,see you in the new season

Brian
Seba44
Go Karter
Go Karter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everybody,I'm really happy whit this championship,it was a pleasure to race whit you guys..

Let me say congrats to my teammate Andres!!! We didi it!!! The Scorpion Team worked perfect!!!

Another big thanks to my manager Ivan Cantero,he was part of this first place too,and I will say thanks to Daniel Marrone , he made the best setups for us.

Congratulations to everybody who took part of this great and fun season,
Ben,you did a good job.

See you next year guys.

EEEEEEEE,SOMOS CAMPEONES OTRA VEZ.....
Jorpaes
Formula Ford Driver
Formula Ford Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great championship, although I to have moved away me for some races.
I am thankful the Ben for received and the patience and the Hugo for the made invitation.
In 2007 we will be together!

http://jorpaes.wordpress.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index -> 2006 GP4 Offline League All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: