Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1038) in /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1038) in /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1038) in /home/howcnet/hawkeyewc.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486
Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship :: View topic - Megane Debrief
Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship
The official HOWC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Megane Debrief

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index -> 2006/07 Megane Winter League
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenAD
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Megane Debrief Reply with quote

Firstly let me say a huge thanks to everyone who took part, and especially those who raced in the majority of events, your commitment to this league has really been a boost for me during the many issues we have experienced throughout the winter series.

Secondly congratulations to Richard Scott the 2006/07 HOWC rFactor Megane Winter Series Drivers Champion!

Congratulations also to Mike Pitman, Doug Hilliard and Gary Kemp as Vod:Bul are the 2006/07 HOWC rFactor Megane Winter Series Teams Champion!

I want to use this topic not only to say thanks but to ask you for your overall opinions of this series and the league. What would you like to see improved, what did you enjoy about the league, what worked well?

Hope to see all of you in our summer 2007 leagues Smile
Look for my name in the Bioshock Credits Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Frank Van Laere
Touring Car Driver
Touring Car Driver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to Richard Scott (also known as the 5th teletubby) and Vod:Bul!

Well, I was quite disappointed that I hadn't given up a good race time, so I could race.
Daz
Formula Ford Driver
Formula Ford Driver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My congratultaions got to Richard Scott for his championship victory.

I really enjoyed the Megane season, i found the cars relatively easy to drive and had a few good battles along the way notably with Bas and Doug, it was a shame that the numbers of drivers became less throughout the season but i guess you are going to get that in most forms of racing as things do crop up from time to time.

I am very happy with my 4th place in the championship as it shows that you get rewarded for reliability rather than just being fast, it gave me something to strive for week on week and had a good battle with Doug for 4th spot which went right down to the wire.

As for the format itself, can only be described as perfect, race length just right and a nice choice of tracks, the only down side to the season was the situation with the server, what a joke but hopefully we can have a better one for the V8s later in the year.

I do hope we can return to the Meganes sometime as i think its one of the better mods for rFactor.
RS
Metrosexual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers Joshua:P

and yeah thanks ben, I really enjoyed the season in terms of format. The calendar was alright too. My favourite races were mainly the ones with the full grids at the start. tbh I can't remember many of the races where there were less than 10 :p.

The big thing of course was the server, it started going wrong when you went away lol. Hopefully we'll get that sorted next season. This season we used other peoples servers that didn't always have the same rules as it should have.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lobo288
Formula Ford Driver
Formula Ford Driver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Richard!

I didn´t took part in most of the events because it´s summer here, so between saturday parties, sunday´s family meetings (race were at 12:00 here) traveling, and then my wheel broken, i was unable to do it, but i really enjoyed those few races i was able to take part of.

So, thanks everyone for such a good moments Wink

Iván
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hawkeye Offline/Online World Championship Forum Index -> 2006/07 Megane Winter League All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: